About the Show... Basil and Sybil are off on holiday but find their restaurant is full of diners. Basil is immediately on the back foot as Sybil berates him for booking all the guests, chef has gone home and Manuel is only interested in celebrating his birthday – and is completely drunk!
Over the two hour show this highly experienced trio circulates amongst their guests and improvises a series of scenarios that will have the entire audience heaving with laughter. They expect and insist on audience participation and never let an opportunity go by! This show will put all you on an instant high as we help to combine great food and beverage with hilarious interactive comedy.
Key Facts about the show…
- 2018 will mark the production companies 21st year presenting the show throughout Australasia
- The Faulty Towers Dinner Theatre Show has been operating since 1997
- Over 700 performances of the Faulty Towers Dinner Theatre Show have been presented by Doug Kamo Creative Management.
- Due to the nature of the show - never have two shows been the same!
- Over 40,000 people have seen it New Zealand wide
- The performers do 40 to 50 shows annually
- It is the companies number one selling show
- Doug Kamo currently has 5 teams of Faulty Towers performers working around New Zealand
What They Are Saying...
"I just wanted to thank you for a very enjoyable night on Friday. The feedback from the staff has been nothing but positive - some said they have not laughed so much in ages. Many thanks!" Harvie Green -Wyatt Accountants
"We just want to say that we found the show hilarious! Comments such as ‘my jaw ached with laughing so much’, ‘haven’t laughed so much in ages’ are part of the office talk this morning. We thought the performance and the interaction with the audience was excellent and made us all feel relaxed and part of the show right from the start. Many thanks!" -Mortgage Link