- Ohoka Farmers Market - All Year, All Weather
- Summer Markets Oct - April
- Winter Markets May - Sept
- In the depths of winter June, July, August we do a lazy start.
- We support up to 55 growers and food artisans every Friday all year.
- We are a real food market supporting local, seasonal, independent, eco-agriculture in the Waimakariri and beyond.
- You buy direct from the grower.
- With our customers support we can be hopeful that our regions market growers and producers have a fair food environment in which to do business.
- We can be optimistic that the good foods produced locally will reach much further into our communities and local environments as we all aspire to create a sustainable food culture where we live.
For special markets throughout the year including Easter, Good Friday, and Xmas - keep an eye on the Facebook page: https://tinyurl.com/ycvmbvly